About Harborwalk Marina
Transportation: Taxi Available
Airport: Georgetown (4 miles), Charleston (68 miles), Myrtle Beach (33 miles)
Pharmacy: 1 mile
Medical: 1 mile
Veterinarian: 1/4 mile
Golf: 7 miles
Tennis: 1/4 mile
Noteworthy: A very historic town, Georgetown is the third oldest city in South Carolina. Harborwalk Marina is located in the heart of downtown Georgetown. Step off the docks and onto Front Street, which has numerous restaurants, bars, antiques, gift shops, and more.
Approach and Docking
Turn at ICW marker 40, south of the Sampit River follow on through 41 and 42. Keep junction marker (red/green) on your port side. Continue into starboard channel with marinas and docks on the starboard side keeping moored boats on the port. Look for the white 3 story condos and hotel in the background. Our marina is located just in front of these buildings. Marina is located on starboard side.
Description of Facilities
All floating docks with a 200’ floating fuel dock. FREE City water, FREE On Spot Wifi, Stationary pump out ($10), 30/50/100 amp service available. Climate controlled showers, restrooms, captain’s lounge (closes at night) and laundry facility.
Our Staff & Management
- Chris Carroll – Operations Manager: Chris has been with the founding company for over 29 years and has managed the marina since 2000.
- Dalton Douglas – Staff: Dalton started with HW Marina in 2020 as he makes his way through college.
- Lexi Brandon – Staff: Lexi has worked off and on with HW Marina since 2018 as she attends college.
- Colson Bryant – Staff: Colson just started with us in April of 2023. He is a rising junior at Georgetown High.
- Reed Samtmann – Staff: Reed has worked off and on with HW Marina.
- Georgetown Communications – Owner.
What To Expect
- Transient Dockage Rate: $2.50 Per Foot plus $5.00 for 30 amp. or $10.00 for 50 amp. or $22.00 for 100 amp. 24′ minimum.
- Annual Dockage Rate: $15.00 Per Foot (plus electric). No Liveaboards. Contracts & Insurance Required. 24′ minimum.
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. winter hours)
- Total Transient Slips: 30
- VHF Monitor/Working: 16 & 68
- Depth MLW: 6-11 Feet (depending on area)
- Tide Range: 3.8 Feet
- LOA Max: 200 Feet
- Docks: All floating
- Electric: 30/50/100 AMP
- Fuel: 10,000 Gallon Diesel & 10,000 Gallon Gas with High Speed Pumps
- Pump-Out: Yes, Stationary
- Heads/Showers: Yes, climate controlled
- Laundry: Yes, climate controlled
- Pool/Grills: No
- Internet/Wifi: OnSpot Wifi
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants: multiple within one to five blocks
- Grocery: 1.25 miles, Dollar General: 4 blocks
- Repairs: Available
- Lift/Tons: No
- Yacht Brokerage: No
- Nearest Towns: Georgetown, Charleston (61 Miles), and Myrtle Beach (33 Miles)