About Harborwalk Marina
Transportation: Taxi Available
Airport: Georgetown (4 miles), Charleston (68 miles), Myrtle Beach (33 miles)
Pharmacy: 1 mile
Medical: 1 mile
Veterinarian: 1/4 mile
Golf: 7 miles
Tennis: 1/4 mile
Noteworthy: A very historic town, Georgetown is the third oldest city in South Carolina. Harborwalk Marina is located in the heart of downtown Georgetown. Step off the docks and onto Front Street, which has numerous restaurants, bars, antiques, gift shops, and more.
Approach and Docking
Turn at ICW marker 40, south of the Sampit River. Keep junction marker (red/green) on your port side. Continue in with marinas and docks on the starboard side keeping moored boats on the port. Look for white 3 story condos and marina is located just before. Marina is located on starboard side. Fixed piers and fuel dock will be first. Floating will be next. If docking on floating, go past the outside face docks and turn starboard side up into them.
Description of Facilities
Dredged and New floating docks installed in 2008. City water, cable TV, wireless internet, stationary pump out, 30/50/100 amp service currently available. Brand new climate controlled showers, restrooms, dock house, captain’s lounge, and laundry facility built in 2009. Currently waiting on permits to expand marina.
Our Staff & Management
- Chris Carroll: Operations Manager; Chris has been with the Evening Post Industries (owners) in various management positions for over 22 years.
- Joe Hunter: Staff; Joe comes to us from upstate New York and is a retired aviation pilot. He has been with Harborwalk Marina since 2016.
- Larry Helms: Staff; Larry comes to us with nearly 40 years of boating and business skills. Larry has been with Harborwalk Marina since 2014.
- Kelsey Jackson: Staff; Kelsey is a current Coastal Carolina University student and joined us in 2017.
- Evening Post Industries: Owner Evening Post Industries is a privately held information and marketing company headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina. Subsidiaries of the company include television stations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, and Texas; daily and weekly newspapers in South Carolina; marketing and interactive companies in Minnesota. The company also owns and manages timberland in South Carolina through White Oak Forestry Company.
What To Expect
- Transient Dockage Rate: $1.75 Per Foot plus $5.00 for 30 amp. or $10.00 for 50 amp. or $22.00 for 100 amp
- Permanent Dockage Rate: $11 Per Foot (plus electric) No Liveaboards
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. (9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. winter hours)
- Total Transient Slips: 34/40
- VHF Monitor/Working: 16 & 68
- Depth MLW: 7-10 Feet
- Tide Range: 3.8 Feet
- LOA Max: 200 Feet
- Docks: Floating & Fixed
- Electric: 30/50/100 AMP
- Fuel: 10,000 Gallon Diesel & 10,000 Gallon Gas with High Speed Pumps
- Pump-Out: Yes, Stationary
- Heads/Showers: Yes, climate controlled
- Laundry: Yes, climate controlled
- Pool/Grills: No
- Internet/Wifi: Yes, Wireless (2 locations)
- Cable: Yes, 100 channels
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants: multiple within one block
- Grocery: 1.25 miles
- Repairs: Available
- Lift/Tons: No
- Storage: Wet/Dry
- Yacht Brokerage: No
- Nearest Towns: Georgetown, Charleston (61 Miles), and Myrtle Beach (33 Miles)