About Harborwalk Marina
525 Front Street
P.O. Box 274
Georgetown, SC 29440
Transportation: Taxi Available
Airport: Georgetown (4 miles), Charleston (68 miles), Myrtle Beach (33 miles)
Pharmacy: 1 mile
Medical: 1 mile
Veterinarian: 1/4 mile
Golf: 7 miles
Tennis: 1/4 mile
Noteworthy: A very historic town, Georgetown is the third oldest city in South Carolina. Harborwalk Marina is located in the heart of downtown Georgetown. Step off the docks and onto Front Street, which has numerous restaurants, bars, antiques, gift shops, and more.
Approach and Docking
Turn at ICW marker 40, south of the Sampit River. Keep junction marker (red/green) on your port side. Continue in with marinas and docks on the starboard side keeping moored boats on the port. Look for white 3 story condos and marina is located just before. Marina is located on starboard side. Fixed piers and fuel dock will be first. Floating will be next. If docking on floating, go past the outside face docks and turn starboard side up into them.
Description of Facilities
All floating docks. New 200’ floating fuel dock. FREE City water, FREE On Spot Wifi, Stationary pump out ($10), 30/50/100 amp service available. Climate controlled showers, restrooms, captain’s lounge, and laundry facility.
Our Staff & Management
- Chris Carroll – Operations Manager: Chris has been with the founding company for over 28 years and managed the marina since 2000.
- Larry Helms – Staff: Larry comes to us with nearly 40 years of boating and business skills. Larry has been with Harborwalk Marina since 2014.
- Dalton Douglas – Staff: Dalton started with us in 2020 as he makes his way through college.
- Georgetown Communications – Owner.
What To Expect
- Transient Dockage Rate: $2.00 Per Foot plus $5.00 for 30 amp. or $10.00 for 50 amp. or $22.00 for 100 amp. 30′ minimum.
- Annual Dockage Rate: $14.00 Per Foot (plus electric). No Liveaboards. Contracts Required. 30′ minimum.
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (9 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. winter hours)
- Total Transient Slips: 30
- VHF Monitor/Working: 16 & 68
- Depth MLW: 7-10 Feet
- Tide Range: 3.8 Feet
- LOA Max: 200 Feet
- Docks: All floating
- Electric: 30/50/100 AMP
- Fuel: 10,000 Gallon Diesel & 10,000 Gallon Gas with High Speed Pumps
- Pump-Out: Yes, Stationary
- Heads/Showers: Yes, climate controlled
- Laundry: Yes, climate controlled
- Pool/Grills: No
- Internet/Wifi: onSpot Wifi
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Restaurants: multiple within one block
- Grocery: 1.25 miles
- Repairs: Available
- Lift/Tons: No
- Yacht Brokerage: No
- Nearest Towns: Georgetown, Charleston (61 Miles), and Myrtle Beach (33 Miles)